For over 20 years (since 1997), SalemGlobal has been leading the way for clients seeking integrated marketing, website marketing, demand/lead generation, web development, SEO, SEM, PPC management, ecommerce, mobile, data-driven analytics, social media, online advertising, email marketing, interactive PR, writing, editing, conference organizing, event planning and much much more. Managed by Raphi Salem, one of New York’s most experienced professional in the field, SalemGlobal has achieved much success throughout it’s history.
Some (examples) successes that we have enjoyed through the years:
• Developing one of the most successful real estate lending conferences in New York City
• Developing one of the first Hyundai Auto Parts ecommerce stores (www.HyundaiAccessoryStore.com)
• Increasing web sales from first year under $100,000 to over $1million today
• Increasing web traffic from first year to hundreds of thousands of visitors
• Increasing their email marketing list from zero to over 25,000 subscribers worldwide
• Assisting an auto-dealership increase auto sales 10-20%
• Helping a NY-Tri-state dentist with 3 locations increase their new patient base 10-20%
• Helping a local commercial cleaning company increase sales 20-30% through online lead-gen
About Raphi Salem
Raphi is the CEO, CTO, CMO, VP, Director of Digital Marketing and Social Media and Chief Bottle Washer and Sanitation Manager at Salemglobal. He has vast experience in marketing, strategy, sales, management, business development and rain-making. He is an expert with everything related to integrated marketing, website marketing, demand/lead generation, web development, SEO, SEM, PPC management, ecommerce, mobile, data-driven analytics, social media, online advertising, email marketing, interactive PR, writing, editing and much much more. He is a sought after public speaker, panelist and veteran networker with over 3000+ contacts on linkedin. He also hosts and promotes a weekly New York City business breakfast networking meetup that also meets for happy hours each month.
Raphi has taught an adult education class called “Internet Marketing Essentials” at Pace University in Manhattan and Westchester, NY. He brings an entrepreneurial spirit to any organization. His background is in television and advertising so he understands traditional old school marketing as well as web 2.0 and social media. He has worked on, built, managed and consulted for hundreds of organizations and professionals’ websites.
Raphi is fluent in Hebrew and lived in Israel for many years. He has run 5 NYC Marathons in 97, 98, 01, 03, 05. He is PADI Advanced Open Water SCUBA certified and is an avid chess, poker, tennis, pool and ping pong player. He also skis, runs, bikes, swims, hikes, ice skates, and plays softball and ultimate frisbee when there is no snow on the ground. Yes, Raphi is pretty active and has more energy than the average human.
Call Raphi Salem today at 212-222-3292 to find out how he and SalemGlobal can help your business grow.